Monday, January 15, 2007

Hello...?

This isn't really a blog entry, just a shameless cry for attention. I was just wondering if anyone out there is reading these, besides my mom (love you mama:)). I have no doubt there are, but at times I just like feedback, need to know I'm not crazy for writing the things I do. Am I? Really, if you have nothing to say, it's alright, but sometimes it gets lonely out here in the world and you need some assurance.

Okay, that's all, just a plea for love. Hope everyone's doing well and loves life!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, I read them every once in a while!! :-) Granted, I don't read them in depth, but it is on my list of things to look at on the internet when I get on there. I like to see what you are up to. Love you!!

Anonymous said...

OMG Courtney, my love!!! There are no words to tell you how much I miss and love you. You are such a hero to me, and ever since you left, I've felt like there's a part of my heart that's missing. I think about you every day, several times a day...heck, several times an hour! I love you so much!!!

Your little sis,

Paige.

Anonymous said...

Hey, my lovely Courtney....I do want to assure you that I am not the only one reading this. I have several people at my work who talk to me about it and pour over each journal you write. They all think the world of you and they've never even met you! Just think, you've not only touched lives over there, but you're doing it over here as well, and with people you've never met! As always, you amaze me with your courage, your spirit, your strength and your incredible beauty, both inside and out. I can't wait to call you tomorrow. It's always the highlight of my week. So, I may mis-spell this, so please forgive me:
N Goste De Bou (Very much!)

Now, give yourself a big
"M Beigeu"

Love you,

Mama

Jason and Emily said...

oh my gosh, I just spent the last 15 minutes writing a comment and it erased! I went into lots of detail too! Bleh.

Alright...

Well, I have been reading your posts my whole lunch hour today!