Saturday, September 02, 2006

Another day, another dollar

So this computer won't read my jump drive to upload what I previously wrote, but there wasn't much to report anyway. Maybe I'll be able to do it this week, if I have the patience. This has just been a kind of frustrating week, so I'll leave the words to a minimum so as to not appear impatient or cranky...That said, anyone have any encouraging or kind words to say?? I could use a pick-me-up.

I love you all, hope your weekend is starting off better than mine!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, sweety! I was sad I couldn't reach you on Wednesday. I guess your phone lines were down again. I'll keep trying all weekend, okay? I've been praying for you this week as you wind down your training and prepare to head to your site. We all still miss you so much and my thoughts turn toward you so often during the day. I love you and will talk to you soon!

Mommy